Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ears Of My Peers

I give you my good friend Nate's top 25 albums of 2008. He's a good authority.
This guy is a house party waiting to happen.
Send me your faves, I'm curious to hear what everybody thinks.
BB

1. Fleet Foxes – Fleet Foxes
2. Bon Iver – For Emma, Forever Ago
3. TV On The Radio – Dear Science
4. MGMT – Oracular Spectacular
5. The Walkmen – You & Me
6. Blitzen Trapper – Furr
7. Frightened Rabbit – Midnight Organ Fight
8. The Dodos – The Visiter
9. Sigur Ros – Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
10. Lil' Wayne – Tha Carter III
11. Fuck Buttons – Street Horrrsing
12. Beach House – Devotion
13. Wolf Parade – At Mount Zoomer
14. Mountain Goats – Heretic Pride
15. The Hold Steady – Stay Positive
16. Of Montreal – Skeletal Lamping
17. Portishead – Third
18. The Black Keys – Attack & Release
19. My Morning Jacket – Evil Urges
20. Vampire Weekend – Vampire Weekend
21. Langhorne Slim – Langhorne Slim
22. Girl Talk – Feed the Animals
23. Deerhunter – Microcastle
24. Okkervil River – The Stand-Ins
25. Hot Chip – Made in the Dark

1 comment:

Iron Tom Vane said...

Wow, Nate's top 25 looks like the soundtrack to an emo horror movie.